Benadryl, when taken in high volume, causes hallucinations so vivid they are indistinguishable from reality. - weird, interesting & funny facts
SIGNAL BOOST the hallucinations of benadryl are known to take every fear and of yours and put it into a hallucination like monsters forming from objects, objects trying to grab you, some people have experienced suicide situations (like thinking a beloved one committed suicide), pretty much anything the far deep back of your mind is scared
THERE IS NO PLEASANT HIGH OFF OF BENADRYL and from personal experience I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Do not try it because its a cheap high, its a terrifying high. I don’t support any form of drug use but I know I can’t stop people so please just be safe!!!
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
Hi, my name is DJ, and I’m a genderfluid individual. I’m looking to get a binder, but unfortunately, I don’t have enough money to buy myself one. If I could get one, it’d mean the world to me, especially since I’ve tried and was binding with ace bandages. I just need at least $50 to get a good qu…
A friend of mine is trying to raise money to get a binder, so if you can donate anything that would be very nice of you